SiteWorks Professional is a complete content management solution. SiteWorks Professional is your complete content management solution: simply upload some files, run a setup script and you have your own content driven web site.
General Features - Powered by a fast MySQL database.
- Completly database driven, meaning that you don't have to worry about setting file permissions, etc.
- Implements a powerful user system. Administrators can modify every part of the site, whereas publishers can be allowed only to modify certain areas of the site, such as only adding new articles or only adding news.
- SiteWorks Professional is a complete solution: simply upload some files, run a setup script and you have your own content driven web site.
- The SiteWorks Professional administration suite allows you to create multiple administrator / publisher logins, with each user having his own picture and biography.
- SiteWorks Professional is driven by a powerful template system. You can change the look of your entire web site with the click of a button!
- Adding content to your site is easy. SiteWorks Professional includes advanced WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) editing, a color picker and a unique image manager, which allows you to upload your own images directly into your articles... no more annoying FTP!
Site Management Features - SiteWorks Professional employs an intuitive set of easy to use menus that allow you to add, edit and delete content for your site.
- Our one of a kind design allows you to add articles to your site with ease. Each article can contain multiple pages, which can have their display order shuffled. You can also edit and delete individual pages from each article.
- The SiteWorks Professional administration suite is seperated into 8 sections: users, article topics, articles, news, personal content, books, affiliates and polls.
- Your site's content is safe with SiteWorks Professional. SiteWorks Professional employs rock solid login tracking and authorization, so you can be sure that no one will ever compromise your content.
- SiteWorks Professional allows you to have a "featured book" section on your web site. Using this feature in combination with the Amazon associates program, you can recommend books to your visitors and earn money whenever your visitors click through to Amazon and purchase them.
Content Management Features - Add and edit the content of your articles, news, user biographies, etc with ease. SiteWorks Professional includes full browser based WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) editing, which you can switch to HTML mode for advanced users with the click of a button. SiteWorks Professional is 100% PHP script, so you don't have to download any annoying ActiveX controls.
- Each article that you publish can optionally include a .zip file which you can use to attach important information or supporting material to the article. For example, if you run a site about programming, then you can include the source code for the project that you discuss in your article.
- Changing the color of text and background areas with our handy color picker is easy. Our color picker allows you to select a color from the web safe color pallete or enter your own hexidecimal color code.
- SiteWorks Professional implements advanced functionality which allows you to add images into your articles. Getting an image into your article is easy: simply click on the image button, browse for the image on your hard drive, and upload it. SiteWorks Professional stores your images in its MySQL database, so you don't have to worry about having a large number of files stored on your web server.
- In our experience it's a great help if you can upload up to 10 images at a time. We have implemented this functionality into SiteWorks Professional, so adding images into your articles couldn't be easier!
- Writing your articles in Microsoft Word? No worries. Simply copy and paste your text directly from Microsoft Word into SiteWorks Professional and all formatting, lists, etc will remain in tact.
Front End Features - SiteWorks Professional includes three different site templates, which can be changed by choosing the active template in the SiteWorks admin area.
- Each article on your site can be rated by your visitors. SiteWorks Professional implements both cookie and I.P. address tracking, so each user can only rate each article once.
- SiteWorks Professional automatically generates navigational links for each article. For example, if an article has 3 pages, the navigation bar will be displayed at the bottom of each page, and would look like this: >.
- Accept comments on articles from your visitors. Use these comments to improve your site and visitor experience.
- SiteWorksPro lets your visitors search your entire web site -- both articles and news -- using a powerful keyword-based search tool.
Requirements: · Web Server: Apache or IIS · Scripting Language: PHP 4.1 or above · Database: MySQL 3.23 or above · Other: Requires magic_quotes_gpc to be turned on in php.ini, as well as safe_mode to be turned off
SiteWorks Professional 5.0 is a PHP script for Content Management scripts design by SiteCubed.
It runs on following operating system: Windows / Linux / Mac OS / BSD / Solaris. Operating system:
Windows / Linux / Mac OS / BSD / Solaris